1. Company profile
- MorTeng Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., founded in 2012, headquartered in Shanghai, Jiading, is the electrical joint-stock enterprises engaged in the research, production, sales and service in one of the.
- Companies adhering to the “integrity, pragmatic, innovation, development” is committed to build the domestic first-class electrical products, is currently the only Chinese with a fully independent R & D capability (wind power brush, brush, slip ring, electrical slip ring etc.) and the whole production parts company, with independent import and export rights. The company has passed the ISO international certification of the production base of 15000 square meters, research room of 2000 square meters, with 150 employees. At present, has invested 10 million yuan to build the domestic first-class electrical experimental equipment center.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of Shanghai MorTeng carbon products Co. Ltd., founded in 1998, is a carbon product industry pioneer enterprises, the introduction of international advanced technology, has developed a number of patented technology. The main products include: wind power and industrial motor with carbon brush, brush frame, ring assembly, stainless steel constant pressure spring and other motor parts, as well as electrical slip ring, mechanical seal ring, air pump scraper and other carbon products. Widely used in wind power, thermal power, hydropower, railways, aviation, shipbuilding, metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, cables, steel, rubber and other industries.
2. Organizational Framework
3. Company Memorabilia
- In April 10, 2005, the company carried out the research and development of explosion-proof collector ring, which was mainly used in flammable and explosive places such as petroleum and chemical industry, and listed in the same year in October;
- In 2005 the company was awarded the quality of Shanghai, the credibility of double protection model units;
- 2005 the company passed the ISO9000 quality system certification;
- April 6, 2006 the company organized the relevant technical personnel of the wind power carbon brush holder for research and development, to overcome the relevant technical problems, and in September the same year put into operation;
- January 5, 2009 development of wind power grounding carbon brush J365, successfully replace the German SCHUNK company’s CA35, for our country to save a lot of foreign exchange, in the same year in June put into use;
- In January 6, 2010 the company with the Danish company VESTAS (the world’s largest wind turbine manufacturer) cooperation, joint VESTAS wind power slip ring system of domestic research and development work, and put into operation in the VESTAS wind field in Hohhot in July, so far the operation situation is good;
- January 4, 2011 the company developed wind turbine alarm carbon brush holder components for China to fill a blank, and in April delivery of Guodian United Power Co., Ltd. use;
- In 2011 the company passed ISO9001: 2008 quality system certification;
- August 2011 passed CE and ROHS certification;
- May 7, 2012 R & D helicopter with carbon brush frame, has been put into operation;
- 2013 access to science and technology of small and medium enterprises in Shanghai technology innovation funds, the project number: 1304H120200;
- January 3, 2014 design and development of a nuclear power plant collector ring 05 (code MTC12005022), is now put into use;
- February 5, 2015 R & D and design of military ship signal collector ring, and has passed the military review, put into trial operation;
- From June 2016 to move to Anting town Nanxiang Town, with a production base of 15000 square meters, 2000 square meters R & D room. At present, has invested 10 million yuan to build the domestic first-class electrical experimental equipment center.
- 2016 developed 6MW offshore wind turbine unit carbon brush system, used in Guodian joint power offshore wind farm.
- 2016 annual sales of more than 50 million yuan.
At present, the company has 7 utility model patents; the invention of the review of the 7, utility model patents, the company intends to seek listing within three years in 11.